View Full Version : Quick way to connect a bluetooth headset

rogik
12-18-2006, 11:34 PM
Let's say I'm receiving a call and I know it will take long time.
So I want to quickly connect my bluetooth headset on the go while continuing talking on the phone.
Is there any way to do it quickly?

The only way I was able to connect to a paired bluetooth headset (Jabra 250v) was going to Bluetooth>Devices>Jabra 250> and choose option 4 - set as headset. This was searching for the headset and connecting to it, thus making option "Turn On Headset" available during the call.
Is there an easier way to connect the headset during call or without it?

Thanks a lot!

onlydarksets
12-19-2006, 07:51 PM
You should not have to do that after the initial pairing. Once the headset is paired with the phone, you should be able to just turn on the headset and it will connect to the phone. Then you can switch to "hands free" under the menu (I forget the exact name of the menu option).

What type of phone do you have?

tut00
12-20-2006, 10:45 PM
My problem is that it will only connect to my car. I have it setup with my car being a connection and my Motorolla 500 being a connection. But for some reason it won't connect to that one.

does anyone else have a problem connecting to multiple headsets?

-John

x98769
01-29-2007, 09:58 PM
I have had a couple bluetooth issues.

1. I have multiple bluetooth devices set up - my car and 2 headsets. With my previous Moto smartphone all I had to do was turn on the device - i.e. turn on the car or open the headset, and they would pair up automatically. Now with the Blackjack I have to manually pair devices when switching from one to the other.

2. I recently added a Moto H700 Headset to my bluetooeh devices. I was getting a lot of static so I called Moto and they happily did a warranty exchange. The new one is static free but very muffled. Could the Samsung have a problem with the H700??

tut00
01-29-2007, 10:12 PM
I have the same problem with my two devices and haveing to manualy connect. Is there a way around this???