View Full Version : A few issues with my Dash

barmach
12-03-2006, 02:11 PM
I have had my dash for about a month now, and i love it. However there are a few things that are driving me a bit crazy.

1. It seems that once i set an alarm, it remain there forever. Example, i set the alarm for 5am, then the next day i set it for 6am. The alarm will go off at bot 5am and 6am. Also if I set the alarm to off, the alarm will still go off for both times.

2. The sound quality is not that good. If I am useing my bluetooth ear peices, my calls are excellent. However if i am useing just the phone itself, it is very hard to hear. It almost sounds like I am gettng alot of feedback or something.

3. MMS messages. My wife has a Razor, and for somereason, when she sends me picure messages, I do not get them. I get the text message and it tells me to download the message, but i never get it. Additionally, when I send pics from the phone, they are not delivered.

Any suggestions that you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

dashman
12-03-2006, 04:03 PM
I have had my dash for about a month now, and i love it. However there are a few things that are driving me a bit crazy.

1. It seems that once i set an alarm, it remain there forever. Example, i set the alarm for 5am, then the next day i set it for 6am. The alarm will go off at bot 5am and 6am. Also if I set the alarm to off, the alarm will still go off for both times.

same here...do they actually this this software before releasing!!!

some other peeves...

keep getting text messages that i've received an email. don't want it.

i tried to create an email account directly thru the phone (as opposed to going thru the t-mobile website) for gmail. does not work so far.
keeps refusing the password.

the contact photo is ridiculously small!

cannot send files via bluetooth to other phones. what profiles are supported...seems like only serial.

Mike Temporale
12-04-2006, 02:23 AM
the contact photo is ridiculously small!

This has nothing to do with the Dash. It's actually the way Microsoft did things. :? Check out my article on this for more info (part 1 (http://www.smartphonethoughts.com/articles.php?action=expand,9849) and part 2 (http://www.smartphonethoughts.com/articles.php?action=expand,11545) ) and some insight on how/way it is the way it is.

Rocco Augusto
12-04-2006, 02:49 AM
hopefully with the next version of WM, they add an option to let us modify the size of the contact photo :)