View Full Version : Dash pricing

bshpmark
11-28-2006, 09:37 PM
What's the best pricing that anyone has found on the T-Mobile Dash as of 11/28/06? I see that T-Mobile has it for $149 after rebates if you start new service or add a new line. I don't seem to see it at any third party retailers yet.

bshpmark
11-30-2006, 11:35 PM
Well, I got the Dash today for $99 from T-Mobile. There is a promo on through their business line at 866-464-8662 (press 3 when it answers). Tell them you want the Promo Code: Windows Mobile. You either have to start new service or add an existing line to a family plan. I chose to add an existing line for 9.95 a month to my family plan. You also have to add a data plan to the new line which is fine since once I get the rebate I will cancel the monthly data plan on my current phone.

The Dash is $199 and then you get a $100 mail-in rebate. So all in all, not too bad. You only have to do a one year contract as well instead of a two year. They waive the activation fee and give you free shipping.

Can't wait to get the new toy.

Mike Temporale
12-01-2006, 03:42 AM
$100 is amazing for such a great device. I paid 8 times that for my first iPAQ 3600 Pocket PC so many years ago. And that didn't have half the features as todays devices. 8)