View Full Version : Trusty Busty or a hot new babe?

aximilation
10-24-2006, 06:41 AM
Somewhere between home, work for a couple hours, and home again, my SDA went missing, and I haven't seen it since. :-( I would venture to say stolen, but Eye on Thief has not reported it to me so far.
(http://www.smartphonethoughts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10553)
Unless the thief flashed the phone, which is unlikely, it vanished, vaporized, or went to live with all the dead 5600s of yesteryear.
My point? I got stuck with a temporary tiny flip phone, it's killing me. (Pantech C300 - anyone want to buy it?) Sure it has a camera, but for goodness sakes, it stores the contacts to SIM!
I need a smartphone, and I need one bad.

So there I was, looking at the SDA or 2125, they were getting affordable, but then there she was, the sleek, voluptuous StarTrek.....
I once had a little...visit with the RAZR at one time, but I decided that despite the lovely body, she was, under the skin, just a phone. (V551) After which, I sought intellect in my ladies, first of which being Miss 5600.

Now my heart has flown, where to go, with the faithful Tornado, pricing between $150 and $200, or should I complete the mental affair with the StarTrek and dump my $300- ?

I'm stuck, what should I do? Bear in mind, I'm pretty poor, I make $30 a night cleaning offices, the cheap college kid making an odd web site on the side. (Chances are my beloved SDA and holster committed suicide and hopped off my hip into the trash bag...)

Your opinion? Trusty Busty or a hot new babe?

Mike Temporale
10-24-2006, 01:44 PM
Oh man, that's horrible. Sorry to hear about your loss.

If you're on a limited budget, then I have to suggest a used device. It might not be the latest and greatest thing out there, but it is cheaper and still let's you enjoy the Windows Mobile devices.

aximilation
10-25-2006, 12:02 AM
...but I'm wanting to hear that I should get the 3125... :-P
I was thinking, "Trusty" must not be as such, as she did run off from me....hmm.

Jerry Raia
10-25-2006, 01:49 AM
I have them both right now. The 3125 without hesitation is my first choice. Sorry about the loss. :cry: