View Full Version : Which MiniSD card to buy?

jish
09-18-2006, 10:29 PM
Hi all! :D :D

I am an user of Mpx220 for the last couple of months. I would like to buy a MiniSD card for my phone. I heard that Mpx now supports upto 1 GB. I got an offer to get a Kingston MiniSD card. But the kingston website says Mpx220 supports only upto 512 MB cards. Does anyone out here uses Kingston 1GB card on their Mpx220. If so please update me!!

Thanks in advance
Regards
Jish :lol:

Mike Temporale
09-19-2006, 01:17 AM
Moto only lists 512 because there was nothing larger available when they made that phone. So that couldn't promise that a 1GB card would work.

This question is asked a lot. You'll be fine with a 1GB card. 8)

jish
09-24-2006, 09:57 AM
Hi Mike...

Thanks a lot..

Jish :P

azdps
10-04-2006, 03:44 AM
Hi all! :D :D

I am an user of Mpx220 for the last couple of months. I would like to buy a MiniSD card for my phone. I heard that Mpx now supports upto 1 GB. I got an offer to get a Kingston MiniSD card. But the kingston website says Mpx220 supports only upto 512 MB cards. Does anyone out here uses Kingston 1GB card on their Mpx220. If so please update me!!

Thanks in advance
Regards
Jish :lol:

*Not sure if your interested, But I have the Moto. Q. and got a 2GB min sd for $55.00 at Fry's Electronics. Now this is in AZ. , But your location, werever that might be, Could / Should also have one. It's Huge ! About 12 Circuit City's could fit inside one of these places ! Big selection too. Only thing is their Young, incompatent Sales Reps. are without Manners or Knowledge. But provideing you know what your after, which I'm sure you are, you can just go get what your after, bypassing them all together. Their prices make any hassels worth it ! Good luck; if thats what you want... 8O