View Full Version : Screenshots for WM5 Phones

porktr33
08-17-2006, 03:27 PM
I've done a few themes, and would like to show them off, and let others have them. But I can't find anything that lets me do as screen shot on my wm5.1 based TMobile SDA. Anyone have a link for a program that lets me do this? Thanks.

TopDog
08-20-2006, 06:37 PM
SmartSS (http://www.louterrailloune.com/index_old.php?page=smartss) works fine for me.

BTW: my themes: http://www.wmobil.no/Tema.html

scottb
08-20-2006, 08:05 PM
I've used SmartSS for a longtime and it's worked well. The only problem I have with it now is that it doesn't work when trying to take a screen shot of the home screen on my Motorola Q. It takes Alt+* as the asterisk key and takes me into the phone application.

porktr33
08-21-2006, 02:31 PM
Perfect. Thanks.

Jerry Raia
08-21-2006, 04:04 PM
I've used SmartSS for a longtime and it's worked well. The only problem I have with it now is that it doesn't work when trying to take a screen shot of the home screen on my Motorola Q. It takes Alt+* as the asterisk key and takes me into the phone application.

SmartSS+ (Plus) will take timed shots eliminating that problem. I just used it for a bunch of screen shots on the Q.

porktr33
08-24-2006, 02:58 PM
A cautionary tale - I started using SmartSS, and it worked great. I set the phone down, and after 60 seconds it Autolocked. Well, of course you use the asterisk key to unlock the phone as well as take a screen shot. So, instead of unlocking the phone, I took screen shots. About 30 of them, completely filling my device storage, and never unlocking the phone. Doh.

scottb
08-25-2006, 03:39 AM
A cautionary tale - I started using SmartSS, and it worked great. I set the phone down, and after 60 seconds it Autolocked. Well, of course you use the asterisk key to unlock the phone as well as take a screen shot. So, instead of unlocking the phone, I took screen shots. About 30 of them, completely filling my device storage, and never unlocking the phone. Doh.
8O This has happened to me too!

scottb
08-25-2006, 03:39 AM
SmartSS+ (Plus) will take timed shots eliminating that problem. I just used it for a bunch of screen shots on the Q.

Thanks for the tip! :wink:

ditch_azeroth
09-27-2006, 10:55 AM
personally, i like using pocket controller. i dont want to have to keep on using my smartphone's buttons to text while i'm synched in the office... screenshots are a breeze with this app ^_^