View Full Version : SDA(US) & 2125: Differences in display quality?

PDADoc
07-20-2006, 06:31 PM
I happened to notice something recently while installing AudiblePlayer on my SDA and 2125. When the AudiblePlayer program is started, it works perfectly on both, but while the display shows all of the player's features on the 2125, it doesn't show up correctly on the SDA. It's as if the phone's resolution isn't strong enough to handle the graphics.

I've noticed this with other programs from time to time, but it never really bothered me until now.

Has anyone else noticed this? :?

Rocco Augusto
07-21-2006, 07:33 PM
i think it has something to do with the SDA's ROM. a lot of people i know with the SDA complain that it is not as vivid as the 2125. :(

PDADoc
07-25-2006, 07:46 PM
I figured out what the problem was: for some reason, when AudiblePlayer is installed on a storage card with the SDA, the graphics don't work with that app. When I resintalled it into main memory, it showed up just fine.

But this is strange for another reason: I installed AudiblePlayer onto a storage card on the 2125 with no problems in function or display. Why the two should behave so differently when they are relative analogs of one another is beyond my ability to answer.

But at least I've figured it out. So for the time being, I'll have to live with less storage space in Main memory. :)