View Full Version : SDA Memory issue

bshpmark
07-16-2006, 01:10 AM
I have the T-Mobile SDA U.S. version. I got an alert on the phone that I was running low on phone storage memory. The problem is, I have just about everything on the storage card. I don't have any apps installed on the phone other than what came with it. I have less than 100K of additional ringtones installed. No photos, no videos, etc.

Can anyone tell me how to free up more memory? I had Net Frame 2.0 installed on the phone but took it off and re-installed it to the storage card.

Mark

aximilation
07-18-2006, 01:54 AM
That seems to be a problem for myself as well. I have very little installed, but it looks like there is even less space to store things in. I was thinking some registry hacks to put even more on the storage card, but for now, I don't know. Good luck!

Mike Temporale
07-18-2006, 02:15 AM
Clear the cache in Pocket IE. It doesn't have a size limit and will grow until it fills your devices main memory. It's a common problem, we talk about it around here often.

:(

bshpmark
07-25-2006, 01:58 PM
Well, I deleted everything I could from the phone and got it back to out of the box condition. Still no more memory. Only had 4 meg free. So I did a hard reset and got 13 meg freed up! The SDA is running great now.

Mike Temporale
07-25-2006, 02:20 PM
Now when you install applications, try to install as many as possible to the storage card. That should help keep that 13 MB free.