View Full Version : Alarm Software

mambi.macho
06-27-2006, 03:11 PM
Hi,

Is there any software for Alarms. The SDA allows only one alarm. I would want a software that lets u create multiple alarms, each having their own sounds and volume levels. It would be nice if it also has snooze feature. The SDA's alarm beeps every 30 seconds or so until you dismiss it.

Mike Temporale
06-27-2006, 03:55 PM
Yeah, the default alarm app is pretty limited. I use Alerts! it allows you to customize each alert and you can even have the alert do different actions like change the profile, toggle bluetooth, etc... Here's a link to it on our affiliate store:

http://www.smartphone.net/smartphonethoughts/software_detail.asp?id=2403

racerx
07-04-2006, 01:51 AM
I use City Time Alarms from Code City. This software is GREAT. I'll play MP3 and WMA sound files for your alarm sounds as well as the WAV files. All kinds of different options. Works well for me on my 2125. I use it for my alarm clock in the morning and all through the week. One thing I like about this software is that you can easily dismiss alarms without disabling them. So tomorrow, when I don't have any work, I can just dismiss the alarm that ordinarily wakes me up before I go to bed and don't have to worry about waking up on Wednesday morning. There is a timed trial - give it a try.
Good luck.

scottb
07-04-2006, 04:52 AM
I'll second CityTime Alarms. The newest beta version (available in the Smartphone News forum on www.modaco.com) includes a "Mobile Tasks" option which lets you run a program or switch profiles at a certain time.