View Full Version : trying to find software that works like Datebk5

mark35l83
06-06-2006, 06:57 PM
used Treo650 palm based device, now have Motorola Q and want the calender to look like DateBk5 does-anyone have suggestion?

Mike Temporale
06-06-2006, 09:31 PM
I don't know anything about the software you mentioned, but the best calendar replacement for the Smartphone is Papyrus from SBSH (http://www.sbsh.net) :)

Jerry Raia
06-07-2006, 02:30 AM
I'll second that. :D

amitregev
06-20-2006, 01:42 AM
It is a bit hard to match with the DateBk5's capabilities on the Smartphone device due to the hardware limitations of course, mainly the lack of touch screen. However, our upcoming update and the one that will follow it, will introduce some much more powerful capabilities that will sure help those that are looking for more powerful solution.

For those that are worried from the software size point of view, we've completely re-coded larger sections of the Papyrus code for this new update, so we've actually got a smaller sized application for this upcoming new update :D

Mike Temporale
06-20-2006, 01:47 AM
For those that are worried from the software size point of view, we've completely re-coded larger sections of the Papyrus code for this new update, so we've actually got a smaller sized application for this upcoming new update :D

Wow. I thought it was a pretty small footprint as it was - considering all that it can do. There's so much in Papyrus that I can't even use all the features. :lol:

amitregev
06-20-2006, 01:57 AM

Wow. I thought it was a pretty small footprint as it was - considering all that it can do. There's so much in Papyrus that I can't even use all the features. :lol:

Hi Mike :)

I will say that there are a few major surprises with this upcoming update apart from features 8)

Once we will have the PR for this new release ready you will be the first to know of course :)

Birdsoft
06-22-2006, 06:00 AM
Feel free to try out eXtreme Agenda (http://www.birdsoft.biz/exagenda.htm) as well, which was just recently released.

It has:

* Very Similar feature sets(new version with Tasks just released)
* Half the footprint
* Customer Driven Development
* Powerful Published and Unpublished Product Update Ideas
* Costs $5.00 Less

And if you go to the Birdsoft.biz Handango powered store you can get $3.00 off... Just use the promotion code "EXTREMESALE" on checkout.

So for $10.00 you are guaranteed FREE updates for what is/will be one of the most powerful Time Management/PIM type applications for WM Smartphone and yes the Motorola Q. This is a limited Time Offer...

Thanks for taking a look...

(sorry for the "ad" type post, just wanted to start getting mentioned as another great alternative). :)