View Full Version : MPX220 PIM Storage

wilsonft
06-05-2006, 07:33 PM
I recently acquired an MPX220 and am hoping that there is another solution for syncing my Outlook calendar.

It appears as if my many calendar entries have exceeded the limited RAM of the MPX. Is there another solution for syncing my calendar entries with this phone? Trimming the calendar is not a viable option.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mike Temporale
06-05-2006, 07:42 PM
If there's not enough space on the phone, I would suggest you uninstall some applications then try sync'ing your contacts.

Sven Johannsen
06-06-2006, 03:59 AM
If you really have that many calendar entries, I would consider taking advantage of ASs ability to limit what is transferred in past and future weeks. I would suppose there may be some other issue though. Too many other apps installed as Mike mentioned. Unfriendly apps that don't release memory when they should. Excessive calendar entries isn't a common complaint.

ricksfiona
11-04-2006, 02:25 AM
So there is NO way to have the data transferred onto the MicroSD?

I have a client who's phone ran out of memory most likely due to eMail and when I removed an app, memory got filled up again when eMail was sync'd. I certainly used filters so that only headers and 5k got onto the eMail so I'm kinda stuck?

IS there a way to have eMail data reside on the storage card? I thought there was a hack...

Jerry Raia
11-04-2006, 07:24 PM
There is a hack for the email. If you check out tweaks2k2 or SmartTweaker they will both do that for you. The caveat is there are reports of data card corruption with time after using this tweak. I have never tried it myself.