View Full Version : Windows Media Player (Mobile) Equalizer?

simon.kiedyk
05-25-2006, 07:24 AM
Hello!

I am wondering if there is an availble equalizer to use with Windows Media player for Windows Mobile. Right now I don't see the option and the sound quality is crappy at best.

Googling for it I ran into this:
http://www.seeo2.com/product/XdaAtom/template/XdaAtomApplications.vm#value

Seems like the equalizer app is part of their software package, but it doesnt say it's an "exclusive" so I would like to assume that it can be obtained somewhere?

Any help with this would be great! Thanks!!

Mike Temporale
05-25-2006, 01:06 PM
I haven't heard of any add-on equalizer, but you can get another player that has one built-in, like Conduits Pocket Player.

http://www.smartphonethoughts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10440

simon.kiedyk
05-25-2006, 04:25 PM
Unfortunately I use Napster to buy my MP3s, meaning that I need to use a Windows Media player to listen to them since they are licensed WMA files. Most other players I've seen don't support the licenses.

S.K.

ditch_azeroth
05-26-2006, 05:13 AM
when i still had my voyager, i strictly used pocketmusic for my mp3s. since it doesnt support qvga (on my tornado), i had to use the built in windows media player - yes, i can relate to the eq thing - and they were so bragging about it being wmp10 and all...

anyway, conduits is cool - but with the limited onboard storage memory (where i install 'must-have' apps), i dont want to install two applications on my phone that can be done with just one application.

so now, i use TCPMP v0.72RC1 for all my video and music. it also has an EQ for refinement (although it doesnt have the xbass in pocketmusic) and even volume normalization. and its totally free and with the right plugins, in can practically play almost anything ^_^

Mike Temporale
05-26-2006, 01:20 PM
so now, i use TCPMP v0.72RC1 for all my video and music. it also has an EQ for refinement (although it doesnt have the xbass in pocketmusic) and even volume normalization. and its totally free and with the right plugins, in can practically play almost anything ^_^

Oh, TCPMP has an EQ? I didn''t know that. Cool. 8)