View Full Version : Gameboy/Nintendo Emulator

vlcano57
04-26-2006, 09:07 PM
Hi,
I am looking for Original Nintendo and Game Boy Advance Emulators for a Audiovox SMT5600 works on WM 2003?
Where Can I get one?

Thanks

edgar
04-27-2006, 01:19 AM
vlcano57

Become one with GOOGLE!

Try these guys they won the PocketPCMag award for Emulators on PPC

http://www.surrealservices.co.uk/

Minimally their forum, if they have one, should have more info.

vlcano57
04-28-2006, 01:04 AM
OK...
I followed the directions (installed the installer ) and I execute it and it says "Can not run in DOS mode ) How do you install it then?
I am using XP Home Edition

vlcano57
04-29-2006, 04:08 PM
Still need help

Rocco Augusto
04-29-2006, 06:31 PM
give a man a fish, feed him for a day. show the man how to use Google (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=%22gameboy%22%2B%22emulator%22%2B%22windows+mobile%22) and you can feed him for a lifetime

edgar
04-29-2006, 08:58 PM
opti,

yes sir, that was my point of no answer. That site has a manual and all his answers lie on google. No problem helping those that have at least tried to answer them on their own first.

Wait, all of life's mysteries are answered on google just awaiting your questions. Except, women, there is no answer, they will forever be a mystery. And mine is wondering why I am online and not finishing my "list"

*sigh*

Rocco Augusto
04-29-2006, 09:06 PM
...Except, women, there is no answer, they will forever be a mystery. And mine is wondering why I am online and not finishing my "list"

*sigh*

thats not true, between smartphone thoughts, google and keith and the girl i have learned 4 things that will lead me to perfect woman bliss when me and my girlfriend get married.

1) im sorry honey
2) you were right
3) help me
4) heres my honeydo list ;)

yea, youre right about the google search but i just felt like being nice today and kicking him ni the right direction :)

edgar
04-29-2006, 09:12 PM
as long as he knows what to do :) click on the word *google* - an embedded hyperlink!

huhuhu :twisted:

after 21 years of marraige I added

5>there's a five in my wallet, could you leave that when you take the rest
6> and NEVER answer "do these jeans make my rear look fat" with "no the fat makes it look fat, the jeans are just too small"

Mike Temporale
04-30-2006, 01:11 AM

I tried that once, but it didn't work. She took it all.

6> and NEVER answer "do these jeans make my rear look fat" with "no the fat makes it look fat, the jeans are just too small"

:rotfl:

Rocco Augusto
04-30-2006, 07:53 PM

I tried that once, but it didn't work. She took it all.

:rotfl:

this is why i only carry my credit card with me. im so glad i my girlfriend hasnt pulled the fat jeans card on me yet :)

vlcano57
04-30-2006, 09:46 PM
After numerous google searches and numerous downloads of the same program I still can not install it can any of you look into that for me?
Can any of you try to install it on yours and tell me how you did it?
I keep getting error messages.
Please help me!!
I really want this app on my phone.
I also downloaded it from the creators homepage
(surrealservices.co.uk)or something like that. Do a google search for gnuboy download.
I saved it on my dsktop
I followed his directions for installation but when I go to open it on my desktop a black window quickly comes up and disappears. What now?
None I download work

vlcano57
05-01-2006, 08:55 PM
Help Please!!!

Rocco Augusto
05-02-2006, 12:28 AM
i dont want to sound rude, by any means, but its so much easier to fiddle/tweak/rtfm/troubleshoot products on your own then to wait for replies on forums.

did you try putting the exe file on your device and running it from there? did you try a google search for "gnuboy"+"smartphone"? did you try a search here on smartphone thoughts for "gnuboy" to see what others did with the same problem as you?

like i said before, i am not trying to offend you at all. just show you others thing you can try so you arent left twiddling your thumbs waiting for someone to reply

Mike Temporale
05-02-2006, 01:04 AM
I would love to help, but I've never installed it and I don't really have the time to give it a go right now either. I'm sure someone has and it's just a matter of finding the right search terms on Google to turn up that match. :)