View Full Version : Someone hear posted that the HTC Muse was ugly...

xultar
04-24-2006, 10:33 PM
Apparently that person didn't know what the HTC Muse was...

Would you call this handset ugly... click the link

http://www.engadget.com/2005/11/02/the-htc-muse

then tell me what you think about the HTC Muse.

Mike Temporale
04-24-2006, 11:29 PM
Well, it wasn't me. But I would say it's not the greatest looking "phone". It is a rather nice looking MP3 player. But, to me, it doesn't really have that phone look to it.

For the record, it's a Pocket PC device. Not that being a PPC is bad or anything. ;)

xultar
04-25-2006, 12:04 AM
Well, it wasn't me. But I would say it's not the greatest looking "phone". It is a rather nice looking MP3 player. But, to me, it doesn't really have that phone look to it.

For the record, it's a Pocket PC device. Not that being a PPC is bad or anything. ;)

OMG I love it. I can't wait for it to come out. I'm kind of sick of the phone look. Phones I've seen lateley are really pretty ugly. I'd like a phone that looked like an MP3 player cuz MP3 players are usually pretty cool lookin.

But that's me and I may be tacky.

Mike Temporale
04-25-2006, 01:16 AM
I would agree. Most phones are looking plain now-a-days, while most, but not all, MP3 players are looking pretty nice. I can just see people looking very confused as I talk into my mP3 player. :lol:

ditch_azeroth
04-25-2006, 05:51 AM
the link showed a black PPC... that's cool ^_^

Mike Temporale
04-25-2006, 12:56 PM

That's the muse. It looks pretty nice, for a PPC. ;) :lol:

xultar
04-25-2006, 02:57 PM

That's what I'm sayin. While I lvoe my Smartphone I really miss my PPC and the massive real estate by comparison.

I have a pretty good idea of who it was who called the Muse ugly. I'm waiting for him to come to the post, reveal his madness and confess his sins along with begging for forgiveness for being WRONG.

I love the Muse compated to the Star Trek. To me the Star Trek is FUGLY, seems to me people are drooling over it simply because it is in a clamshell form factor. WEll all I have to say to those people is why not get a new Nokia clamshell?

Just because the OS is cool doesn't mean they can design FUGLY form factors and get a way with it. The Star Treck could have been WAY more attractive it could have been all rounded like a Pebl or they could have made the display on the front square to match the actual display form.

I'm rambling, I know. But for sure, the MUSE is HOT and I'm so on that bad boy if it comes to the states. I may even break my long standing and purchase from outside the country to get the bad boy!

Jerry Raia
04-26-2006, 05:13 PM
Tell us how you really feel about it. :lol:

I think the Muse is borderline ugly. Besides that I have a huge personal problem with Smartphones and PocketPC's looking like mp3 players! :evil:

xultar
04-26-2006, 10:29 PM

I think the Muse is borderline ugly. Besides that I have a huge personal problem with Smartphones and PocketPC's looking like mp3 players! :evil:

Ahhh you're just jealous. You know you'll get one. I can picture you with it right now! :lol:

Jerry Raia
04-26-2006, 10:44 PM

Ahhh you're just jealous. You know you'll get one. I can picture you with it right now! :lol:

Never! Besides you dont know what I look like! :lol:

hotdram
04-27-2006, 02:21 AM
Where's the hump? ;)

~Rob

encece
04-27-2006, 03:20 AM
I personally like the muse and am somewhat excited about it. Though I am back on the Smartphone-Side....I'd rather have a Smartphone with similar specs.

No more buying phones for cool looks anymore. No more MINOR upgrades. From now on...my next phone must have SIGNIFICANT improvements over my current phone.

Mike Temporale
04-27-2006, 04:10 AM
my next phone must have SIGNIFICANT improvements over my current phone.

What would say is significant? Ultra thin with keyboard? Super thin clam-shell? ;)

encece
04-27-2006, 04:35 AM
No and No. No Q for me. No StarTrek. (Though the latter is tempting.)

Actually, I'm more concerned about the state of Smartphone Software than the state of Smartphone hardware.

I'd determine better as Faster Processor. Faster Internet. Higher Screen Resolution. Additional features like FM Radio (not important), Better camera (significantly better only...4MP and up), Alternate screen input (motion, gesture, etc). All just examples.

But all of this is useless without better software and alot of it. I want a more useful phone....not just a better looking one.

How do I define more useful? I don't know....but it's not with another calculator nor another clock program. :twisted:

ditch_azeroth
05-18-2006, 07:24 AM
if i'd ever get a PPC, id go for THIS (http://www.advancetc.com/) any time of day. will wait until it gets cheaper though... ^_^

for now, the muse is cool. it's black, i like it - but i wouldn't spend my money for that just yet ^_^