View Full Version : Cingular Subscribers - CHECK YOUR BILLS

xultar
03-20-2006, 02:58 PM
There is something sleazy going on with a company called M-Qube.

If you purchase a rigntone from your phone/handset/device sometimes it will automatically sign you upa for a 10.00 a month subscription.

CHECK YOUR BILLS!

Make sure you aren't over charged...on anything. The only clue I had was that I was over charged $140.00 for something else and happened to continue to check past that.

CHECK YOUR BILLS!

These wireless companies get a %age of subscription fees and stuff like that so you may need to continue to check.

Mike Temporale
03-20-2006, 03:30 PM
WHAT! $140? That's crazy. Any chance of re-couping some of that?

I have never purchased a ringtone. I'll either find a free one or try to make my own. By the sounds of this, it's well worth the effort. Thankfully Smartphones make it really easy to make your own.

xultar
03-20-2006, 04:25 PM
WHAT! $140? That's crazy. Any chance of re-couping some of that?

I have never purchased a ringtone. I'll either find a free one or try to make my own. By the sounds of this, it's well worth the effort. Thankfully Smartphones make it really easy to make your own.

Are you kidding? I recouped all the 140. I had MediaNet unlimited data and for some reason they decided to charge me for data. I nearly PMP when I saw my bill. 140 for data and I have an unlimited plan? What did they think I wouldn't notice?

Cinglular has some SERIOUS issues. SERIOUS issues.