View Full Version : phones messing up

SickFish89
03-15-2006, 08:23 PM
i was just wondering if this has happened to anyone else. I had the mpx220 and now i have the audiovox but for no reason wut so ever the reception would just stop on the mpx and so i had to get it replaced like 3times because of it and i though it wouldnt happen anymore with the smt5600 but last week out of nowhere my phone just stopped gettin reception and i cant call or get calls....i made sure there wasnt dust or any dirt under the sim card but there was none. I can put my sim card in my moms phone and my sisters razr and i can call ppl but not in my phone.....has this happened to anyone else and what did u do.

Mike Temporale
03-15-2006, 08:25 PM
Sounds like some software you might have installed on the device. I haven't noticed anything like that. :?

Jerry Raia
03-15-2006, 10:22 PM
Me either. You might try a hard reset and use the phone clean for a bit. See what happens.

SickFish89
03-16-2006, 02:43 AM
thats for the help...i reset it and now it works nicely.. You saved me a lot of headache.

Jerry Raia
03-16-2006, 02:52 AM
Looks like Mike was right. I would say if you feel like experimenting install the apps one at a time, use the phone for a while before installing the next one and you might catch the offender that way.