View Full Version : Syncing Favorites: 5 Unresolved Items

jfreiman
03-10-2006, 11:12 PM
My system is reporting that it can't sync all my Favorites from IE to pIE.

Has anyone else had this problem and is there a solution?

Mike Temporale
03-11-2006, 06:06 PM
Not with Favourites. I have had this on occasion (rarely, but still) with Contacts and Calendar. Usually a disconnect and reconnect fixes it. If not, a toss in a reboot of both devices. Have you attempted those things already?

jfreiman
03-11-2006, 06:28 PM
Not with Favourites. I have had this on occasion (rarely, but still) with Contacts and Calendar. Usually a disconnect and reconnect fixes it. If not, a toss in a reboot of both devices. Have you attempted those things already?

Oh yea, I've re-booted many times. This has been happening over the past couple of weeks.

I remember one time when I was prompted that my 2125 didn't have enough memory - but since I have nothing stored locally (everything is on my mini-SD card) I can't see how that could be a problem.

Mike Temporale
03-11-2006, 06:35 PM
Try clearing out the cache on PIE. That will consume a fair amount of your local memory - unfortunately.

jfreiman
03-11-2006, 07:08 PM
Try clearing out the cache on PIE. That will consume a fair amount of your local memory - unfortunately.

Been there, done that...

I'm leaving for work now, but I'm trying to delete and replace all my Favorites from my Mobile Favorites folder and replacing them and see what happens.

Thanks for your assistance and I hope that this will be resolved soon.

jfreiman
03-11-2006, 07:16 PM
Cutting and pasting seemed to correct most of the problem.

There is still 1 item unresolved, but I'll figure out which "1" it is at a later date.

Funny, when Activesync said there were 4 unresolved items, I was missing about 10 favorites... ;-)

Off to work!