View Full Version : How to get rid of missed calls icon?

hotdram
01-30-2006, 01:43 PM
How do I get rid of the missed calls icon (phone with exclamation mark) on my SMT-5600? I thought I just had to go "review" the call that I missed, but that doesn't work (although, I thought it did in the past :? ). I tried clearing out the call list (via the space maker program), but that doesn't work. The only thing that gets rid of the icon is to cycle power to the phone.

Thanks,
~Rob

Mike Temporale
01-30-2006, 02:02 PM
It should clear when you view the Call History. Start \ Call History Is that not happening? :?

hotdram
01-30-2006, 02:52 PM
It should clear when you view the Call History. Start \ Call History Is that not happening? :?

Nope, that's what I meant by "review" the call. I check the call history, go in and view the call (what time it was made etc), but the icon doesn't disappear.
When I check the history, I don't go in through the start menu, I just hit the green "talk" button and the call history shows up there. I will go in through the start menu next time and see if that clears it.

Thanks,
~Rob

Mike Temporale
01-30-2006, 04:50 PM
Pressing the green call button actually displays a different list of calls. I think that list is summerized so that you only see an entry once - even if they called multiple times in a row. It's meant as more of a quick last called list.

Try the call history and see if that makes a difference, and I will try the green call button to see if it works for me. ;)

hotdram
01-30-2006, 05:30 PM
Pressing the green call button actually displays a different list of calls. I think that list is summerized so that you only see an entry once - even if they called multiple times in a row. It's meant as more of a quick last called list.

Try the call history and see if that makes a difference, and I will try the green call button to see if it works for me. ;)

Cool, that works. Thanks Mike.

~Rob