View Full Version : Will the Real Windows Mobile Developer Please Stand Up

Kris Kumar
01-24-2006, 03:30 PM
Smartphone Thoughts to developers ... calling all developers ... come in developers.

Okay, now that I have your attention, you can pause that debugger, and tune in to this quick survey. We need to know a little bit more about you; we totally understand that the thingamajig you are developing is very important, so we won't hold you up for long. :) In case you are on a coffee break, how about telling us what you like about Windows Mobile and what you expect from the Windows Mobile platform.

Before you take the quick survey, I would like to mention one thing; if you are planning to develop Windows Mobile applications in the future, then please don't base the decision on the development costs like buying developers tools and kits. We are looking for an answer based on the market trends, demand, ease of development and flexibility etc.

Kris Kumar
01-25-2006, 03:27 AM
Good to see that the majority is currently developing an application (and the other majority loves to vote).

And it seems like no one took a coffee break today. ;-) I was expecting some tirades against Microsoft for not providing free developer tools, for not providing standalone SDK or emulators, and for having the worst ever developer interface/API etc. ;-) But it looks like you all are happy with what you have.