View Full Version : handango and paypal

biscan25
01-10-2006, 11:27 AM
just as a little footnote to some of my previous posts - handango.com now except paypal. good news for non- credit card holders

Mike Temporale
01-10-2006, 01:47 PM
Cool. 8)

Too bad I still hate their site. Can they make it any harder to find an application? And why does it really matter what Smartphone I have? They don't care what Pocket PC you're using - where's the difference? <Rant Over> :)

juni
01-10-2006, 01:58 PM
They only accept paypal from US users :(

Jerry Raia
01-10-2006, 11:53 PM
why does it really matter what Smartphone I have?

They don't even have my phone on the list!

Mike Temporale
01-11-2006, 02:32 AM
why does it really matter what Smartphone I have?

They don't even have my phone on the list!

You see, and that's why I hate their setup. You can't buy any software now! Oh, and it gets better, because if the developer fails to list your phone as compatible, then it will never show up in your searches. :roll: Who designs these things, really! :evil:

biscan25
01-11-2006, 09:10 AM
in reply:

yeah its only available at handango.com, and although i havent purchased yet, i have set up paypal on my account.

and yeah im not to keen on the site but needs must unfortunatley.

Mike Temporale
01-11-2006, 03:51 PM
in reply:

yeah its only available at handango.com, and although i havent purchased yet, i have set up paypal on my account.

and yeah im not to keen on the site but needs must unfortunatley.

I wasn't trying to talk you out of buying from Handango. I do like the PayPal feature, I just felt the need to complain a little. ;) Maybe one day they'll actually listen to my feedback and do something productive. :lol:

Jerry Raia
01-11-2006, 04:35 PM
The Handango web site has always been in a state of chaos and it will always be it seems. They still don't have a way to search through your previous purchases. I have 8 pages of them and have to go through each page to find what I want! Their compatibility data usually either wrong or out of date. If you can find your way around it though, most of the software you are looking for will be there.