View Full Version : Happy Birthday to Jerry Raia!

Mike Temporale
12-29-2005, 12:15 AM
<div class='os_post_top_link'><a href='http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/38QW21LW3CTY9/103-6894709-8095815' target='_blank'>http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/38QW21LW3CTY9/103-6894709-8095815</a><br /><br /></div>Today is Jerry Raia's birthday! We all know that Jerry is a simple man with very little demands in life and he is always happy with whatever Smartphone he can get, keeping it until it's just too old to function anymore. :lol: ;) Alright, so maybe that isn't the Jerry we know, but the site wouldn't be the same without him. Happy Birthday Jerry, and thanks for all your hard work on the site!<br /><br /> :new-bday: <br /><br />In case anyone would like to show their appreciation for all of Jerry's hard work (Motorola, are you listening?), or if you're just interested in what makes up this simple man, you can check out his Amazon <a href="http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/38QW21LW3CTY9/103-6894709-8095815">wishlist.</a> :bday:

Rocco Augusto
12-29-2005, 12:40 AM
Today is Jerry Raia's birthday! We all know that Jerry is a simple man with very little demands in life and he is always happy with whatever Smartphone he can get, keeping it until it's just too old to function anymore. :lol: ;) Alright, so maybe that isn't the Jerry we know, but the site wouldn't be the same without him. Happy Birthday Jerry, and thanks for all your hard work on the site!

:new-bday:

In case anyone would like to show their appreciation for all of Jerry's hard work (Motorola, are you listening?), or if you're just interested in what makes up this simple man, you can check out his Amazon wishlist. (http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/38QW21LW3CTY9/103-6894709-8095815) :bday:

YAY! Happy Birthday Jerry! :new-bday:

Janak Parekh
12-29-2005, 01:20 AM
:new-bday:, Jerry!

Besides, what would Motorola do without Jerry? :lol:

--janak

OSUKid7
12-29-2005, 01:55 AM
Happy Birthday, Jerry! I'll be joining you in the WM5 soon...so I can't blame you. ;)

Nice wishlist btw...finally a Thoughts editor who actually has some decent tech gear on his list. :D

Kris Kumar
12-29-2005, 02:03 AM
H-a-p-p-y B-i-r-t-h-d-a-y Jerry! :new-bday:

I have heard rumors that Motorola is planning on gifting Jerry a pink RAZR with his name engraved with Swarovski crystals. :lol:

Sorry Jerry for leaking the info. :oops:

Kris Kumar
12-29-2005, 02:12 AM
Nice wishlist btw...finally a Thoughts editor who actually has some decent tech gear on his list. :D

Do you mean to say that books on wine and massage are not decent for Thoughts editor. :oops: :cry:

OSUKid7
12-29-2005, 02:18 AM
Do you mean to say that books on wine and massage are not decent for Thoughts editor. :oops: :cry:
haha...no, you can keep reading drunk. ;) It's just always suprised me how much you guys use technology, yet very few things on your wishlist are tech-related. I guess it's because you or your employers buy you everything you want. :P

Rebecca
12-29-2005, 02:47 AM
Happy Birthday Jerry!

I really hope you get a Motorola RAZR for your birthday.

robertotores
12-29-2005, 03:07 AM
Happy Birthday!

If motorola decided to make this the next MPX it would be the ideal gift for Jerry:

http://www.phonescoop.com/articles/3gsm_2005/index.php?p=kin

Say no to humps!

hotdram
12-29-2005, 03:14 AM
Happy Birthday Jerry

http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/party/party-smiley-049.gif

~Rob

encece
12-29-2005, 04:01 AM
:new-bday: Jerry!

Jerry Raia
12-29-2005, 05:46 AM
Hey thanks all of you for the nice wishes. I had to work all day and I wiped out. This cheered me up. Motorola's birthday gift must be lost in the mail someplace because I'm sure they wouldn't forget me! :lol:

robertotores
12-29-2005, 01:00 PM
Hey Jerry how about creating a spinoff site:

Motorolaphone Thoughts

or

RAZR Thoughts

This would be the best way to show your love and comitment to the RAZR line.

Darius Wey
12-29-2005, 03:56 PM
Happy Birthday, Jerry!

It's always fun reading your posts. :)

Darius Wey
12-29-2005, 03:57 PM
It's just always suprised me how much you guys use technology, yet very few things on your wishlist are tech-related.

Normally I would have plenty of tech-related items on my wishlist, but Amazon doesn't ship such items to Australia, so all you tend to see are CDs, DVDs, and books. It's true - us Thoughts editors have legitimate reasons for our somewhat dull wishlists (most of the time). ;) 8)

Kris Kumar
12-29-2005, 04:00 PM
It's just always suprised me how much you guys use technology, yet very few things on your wishlist are tech-related.

Oh, the answer is simple. We do not let tech items sit on the wish list. Infact it never makes it to the wish list, it goes directly to the checkout cart. ;-) As for why those items are visible in Jerry's wishlist..well..(I will just keep my mouth shut, after all it is his birthday thread) :lol:

Jerry Raia
12-29-2005, 11:14 PM

Oh, the answer is simple. We do not let tech items sit on the wish list. Infact it never makes it to the wish list, it goes directly to the checkout cart. ;-) As for why those items are visible in Jerry's wishlist..well..(I will just keep my mouth shut, after all it is his birthday thread) :lol:

Well now that the birthday is over, Explain that last remark! :lol:

Kris Kumar
12-29-2005, 11:26 PM
&lt;timeToRunAndHide>

Jerry Raia
12-29-2005, 11:31 PM
&lt;timeToRunAndHide>

The hump on this 2125 is really a tracking device. No where to hide! :grinning devil:

Mike Temporale
12-30-2005, 02:57 AM
Normally I would have plenty of tech-related items on my wishlist, but Amazon doesn't ship such items to Australia, so all you tend to see are CDs, DVDs, and books. It's true - us Thoughts editors have legitimate reasons for our somewhat dull wishlists (most of the time). ;) 8)

That's the same problem I have. Amazon.com won't ship any electronics to Canada, and Amazon.ca doesn't sell electronics. :( What's a geek to do?

Jerry Raia
12-30-2005, 03:28 AM
That's the same problem I have. Amazon.com won't ship any electronics to Canada, and Amazon.ca doesn't sell electronics. :( What's a geek to do?

Move to the states! 8)

Mike Temporale
12-30-2005, 03:42 AM
Move to the states! 8)

I seem to be hearing that a lot as of late... :?

Jon Westfall
12-30-2005, 09:05 PM
Happy Belated Birthday Jerry!

And as for Thoughts Editors not having techie enough gifts on their lists - All I can say is: "I really wanted those pants" ;) Besides, most of us are leary of putting techie gifts on a wishlist - who wants a non-technie relative to read 'ipod' on there and end up buying iriver. After all, a river is bigger than a pod right :twisted: