View Full Version : Microsoft PHOTON......Any thoughts or comments? ;)

encece
12-09-2005, 04:03 AM
I know, that you know, that I know you know something about this. No?
So why not fess up now? NDAs aside....just between us Smartphone users.

WM5 is nice but what a featureless upgrade it is. Comparable to the WIndows 95 to 98 updates.

Photon sounds like it promises to be more....but how much more is the question that only some of here can answer (and you knw that I know who you are!) ;)

Kris Kumar
12-09-2005, 04:51 AM
Hmm...why do I get the feeling that I don't know what is happening around me.... :? :cry: :roll:

Mike Temporale
12-09-2005, 07:57 AM
Did you see the front page post on this? (I haven't read all the posts from this afternoon yet. So I don't know if you've been there - yet.)

I know, that you know, that I know you know

Reminds me of a good old Eddie Murphy routine. :mrgreen:

I really don't know much and what I do know for sure, I have posted on the front page.

encece
12-09-2005, 12:03 PM
O!
(Yes that was the eddie murphy thing I had in mind!) :)

Sven Johannsen
12-09-2005, 04:20 PM
WM5 is nice but what a featureless upgrade it is. Comparable to the WIndows 95 to 98 updates.

On this side of the PPC/SP fence it is, but on the other side. Persistant storage (we had it already), significant changes to Pocket Office (we never had it), marginally visible to the user changes in the OS base (note that folks are loading the SP version of Mapopolis on the Wizard, a PPCPE), change to the menuing structure (to what we were used to).