View Full Version : Changing Forum Avatar

Jerry Raia
10-13-2005, 05:42 PM
I have been thinking of changing my forum avatar. I have a few candidates in mind but I'm wondering if I should just just keep the one I have. I know this opens up a deep philosophical question of identity and all. Any opinions? :D

Sven Johannsen
10-13-2005, 05:54 PM
As much of a fixture as you are here, changing your avatar would likely cause your fans irreparable psychological harm...for which you would be liable ;)

Jerry Raia
10-13-2005, 06:11 PM
and we all know how damaged most of us are here already :lol:

I have deliberately not included the other images I am considering because I don't want to read "I like the old one better". I'm looking for an answer to the deeper question of just changing it. Your response is a good one. :)

Mike Temporale
10-13-2005, 07:30 PM
As much of a fixture as you are here, changing your avatar would likely cause your fans irreparable psychological harm...for which you would be liable ;)

:rotfl:

In all seriousness, it's your Avatar, and it should reflect you - not what we all think. Maybe you could setup a monthly Avatar, or Quarterly - if that's easier for you. ;-)

Jerry Raia
10-13-2005, 08:43 PM
The one i have does fit though. dont know if thats good or not! :lol:

Sven Johannsen
10-13-2005, 09:28 PM
This thread reminde me I've never uploaded my Avatar. That has been corrected, and unfortunately, mine too..fits.

Mike Temporale
10-14-2005, 03:16 AM
This thread reminde me I've never uploaded my Avatar. That has been corrected, and unfortunately, mine too..fits.

I wondered why you never had one on here. :lol: I have to ask - How does an Anteater "fit"?

Sven Johannsen
10-14-2005, 04:07 AM

I wondered why you never had one on here. :lol: I have to ask - How does an Anteater "fit"?

You've met me..you don't see the resemblance?

Mike Temporale
10-14-2005, 04:10 AM
No, Not at all. You're ears are not nearly that big. :lol: :wink: