View Full Version : Leaving on a Jet Plane - I'm Off to the 2005 MVP Summit

Mike Temporale
09-28-2005, 04:00 PM
By the time you read this post, I will be in a plane someplace over western Canada on route to Seattle for my first MVP Summit. I'm really looking forward to meeting my fellow MVP's (like Jason!) and getting a chance to talk with some of the Microsofties that help put that magic in your Smartphone. ;) This years Summit will run from Wednesday until Saturday. So you might notice a small drop in my posts around here. I should be returning home on the Sunday, and if everything goes as planned - I'll be back in full swing on Monday morning. 8)

Kris Kumar
09-28-2005, 07:01 PM
Mike...come back. :cry: Jerry is not letting me write the posts. :lol:

Darius Wey
09-29-2005, 03:18 AM
Mike...come back. :cry: Jerry is not letting me write the posts. :lol:

:rotfl:

Enjoy your time at the Summit, Mike. :)

Mike Temporale
09-29-2005, 07:09 AM
Thanks guys! It's been a blast so far, and all I've done is made it to the registration! :D

leslietroyer
09-29-2005, 03:39 PM
If you get bored (unlikely) stop by for a beer and dinner/lunch- It's too bad the weather just turned to rain - It has been absolutly wonderful before the last two days.

Les

Mike Temporale
09-30-2005, 06:33 AM
If you get bored (unlikely) stop by for a beer and dinner/lunch- It's too bad the weather just turned to rain - It has been absolutly wonderful before the last two days.

Les

Nice forecast eh? Rain everyday for the rest of the week. :(

Thanks for the offer. So far, things have been pretty action packed, and I don't really expect that to change. At least until I board my flight home on Sunday morning. ;)