View Full Version : WiFi

nevawlkalone
09-20-2005, 01:01 PM
Is ther a mini sd wifi card available for the spv c550 and if there is has any0ne tried n tested one?

I you have could you post ypur comments on it and possibly sum piccies of what it looks like in the phone

Cheers

M

elijstar
09-24-2005, 05:44 AM
Ahh, sadly there are WiFi MiniSD cards, but it turns out to be built a bit longer than a standard MiniSD card, so those of us with MiniSD Slots UNDER THE STUPID BATTERY (ugh) are going to have to wait for tiny nanobots to reduce the size of them.

It's only a guess but I would bet we'd see MiniSD wifi sometime late next year, but I hardly see the point, with the WiFi version of our phone coming out so soon (October here in the US on T-Mobile is the current rumor) you'd never have enough memory to do much besides surf the web anyway, and after all you would have to change the card under the battery to do so.

Regards,
EliJ*

Is ther a mini sd wifi card available for the spv c550 and if there is has any0ne tried n tested one?

I you have could you post ypur comments on it and possibly sum piccies of what it looks like in the phone

Cheers

M