View Full Version : Don't get me wrong. I love my SMT5600. But. I'm BORED!!!

xultar
07-25-2005, 07:51 PM
I want a new WMphone. I'm needing a new WMphone. I dream of a new WMphone. :snipersmile: Please give me a new WMphone or I'll shoot!

:onfire: new WM 2k5 phone :onfire: new WM 2k5 phone :onfire: new WM 2k5 phone

i'm addicted. ALRIGHT. YES. I need some help. I need an addicted gadget 12-step program!!!

:scrambleup: :drool: :onfire: :bad-words: :drinking: :shocked!: :scrambleup: :drool: :onfire: :eek: :rainbow1: :puppydogeyes:

Mike Temporale
07-25-2005, 08:42 PM
:eek: Don't do it! Violence is not the answer. We can work through this.

There just isn't any new hot hardware on the way - just yet. You gotta hold out a little longer. Maybe the new C600 will actually hit the streets in September - if the rumours are right. Or the i300 from Samsung will show up in the US - if the rumours are wrong.

So, maybe all you need is some new software to keep ya happy until then? I'm currently playing lines from Spb. It's pretty addictive and fun! Or, maybe you could use some cool hacks/customization to lengthen the life of your device.

So, what do you say? lets put down the gun and play with our toys like adults. ;) :lol:

Jerry Raia
07-26-2005, 03:41 AM
Could the Motorola Q (http://www.smartphonethoughts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=8877) be the answer to this problem?

cortez
07-26-2005, 06:16 AM
you can always try the MPx220... boredom will not be an issue! anger management will be your greatest challenge!!!!

xultar
07-29-2005, 11:11 PM
Could the Motorola Q (http://www.smartphonethoughts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=8877) be the answer to this problem?

I've had bad luck with Moto. I'm not going Moto until they show me da quality goods.

xultar
07-29-2005, 11:14 PM
:eek: Don't do it! Violence is not the answer. We can work through this.

There just isn't any new hot hardware on the way - just yet. You gotta hold out a little longer. Maybe the new C600 will actually hit the streets in September - if the rumours are right. Or the i300 from Samsung will show up in the US - if the rumours are wrong.

So, maybe all you need is some new software to keep ya happy until then? I'm currently playing lines from Spb. It's pretty addictive and fun! Or, maybe you could use some cool hacks/customization to lengthen the life of your device.

So, what do you say? lets put down the gun and play with our toys like adults. ;) :lol:

Ahh the C600. That is what I'm looking for. I do hope it comes out soon. I don't wanna have to play with my heat.