View Full Version : Subscriber Services?

encece
07-24-2005, 01:42 AM
When are Subscriber Services coming to SPT?

Mike Temporale
07-24-2005, 02:27 AM
You know.... The last person that bugged us to no end about subscriber services, we brought on board. You don't want that same punishment, do you? ;)

In all seriousness, we haven't forgotten about this. We are working on it, and I think you and all of the Smartphone Thoughts readers, will be very happy with the end result. I wish I could say more, but Jason had me sign a NDA, so my lips are sealed. :lol:

encece
07-24-2005, 02:38 AM
:) Some punishment! :)
Now that I'm back with my smartphone...I've been visiting the forums again more and more. I'm just happy to support the site!

Jerry Raia
07-24-2005, 06:49 AM
Yeah what a fool that guy was. Damn that was me wasn't it? Ok I'm still waiting for my first paycheck! :bad-words:

Santa Fe
07-25-2005, 02:12 AM
encece
Welcome back to a smartphone. We missed you. :wink:

Jason Dunn
07-25-2005, 05:45 AM
We're working on a MAJOR update to the back-end of the site. Actually, it's more like a complete re-write. It involves some huge changes to all three sites, and part of that is subscriber services for Smartphone Thoughts. So it's definitely coming - I've said that before, but this time all the pieces are in place and we know exactly what we need to do to make it work, and work right. Realistically though, we're talking 60-90 days - this is a big job.

encece
07-25-2005, 06:05 AM
encece
Welcome back to a smartphone. We missed you.

I thank you and my smartphone thanks you. :D