View Full Version : Hawaiian Cruise - Travel Industry People?

Jason Dunn
07-18-2005, 04:09 PM
My wife and I want to go on a Hawaiian cruise for our 5th wedding anniversary coming up in December of 2006, and boy are they expensive. 8O So I'm wondering (long shot here) if anyone in this community works in the cruise ship industry or travel industry and might be able to swing me a great deal. :mrgreen: We're looking to do a 7 or 10 day cruise. Please send me an email (http://www.pocketpcthoughts.com/contact.php) if you think you can help. There's a lifetime subscription in it for 'ya, and maybe more if it's a REALLY good deal. ;-)

Mike Temporale
07-20-2005, 04:36 AM
December 2006? Man, are you ever planning ahead! A Hawaiian cruise would be really nice. I haven't been out that way myself, but I've heard great things from friends who've been there. 8)

Jason Dunn
07-20-2005, 04:43 AM
December 2006? Man, are you ever planning ahead! A Hawaiian cruise would be really nice. I haven't been out that way myself, but I've heard great things from friends who've been there. 8)

The scary thing is that the Dec 2006 cruise is almost completely booked up! 8O

Mike Temporale
07-20-2005, 04:47 AM
WHAT?! That's just insane...

Maybe you should consider an Alaskian cruise then. I don't imagine that it would be that busy in December. :mrgreen: