View Full Version : t mobile sda uk version

biscan25
06-24-2005, 09:14 PM
hi..newbie here

hopefully gettin the above next week...any comments about the phone anyone would like to make, good or bad before i buy gratefully recived.

thanks in advance

:D

Mike Temporale
06-25-2005, 01:31 AM
Welcome !

Are you getting the SDA, or the SDA Music version? Either way you'll have a pretty sweeet phone on your hands. :mrgreen:

biscan25
06-27-2005, 08:42 AM
hi thanks for the welcome

just the standered sda.

just wondering, is there any link info re upgrades to the os i.e from paltform 3 to 5

thanks in advance :D

Mike Temporale
06-27-2005, 10:54 AM
No, unfortunately no one has announced anything about upgrades. At this point, I wouldn't expect much either. :(

biscan25
06-27-2005, 01:37 PM
thats a shame.

still aint gonna worry too much as better get used to the current platfomr first.

as soon as iget me phone i'll let you know who i get on.

biscan25
07-18-2005, 02:00 PM
got me a nice shiny sda on friday and very nice it is too.

a few quick thoughts:

looks nice:very easy to use i.e setting up active sync for example. installation of software very easy too although my first gripe:

downloaded 3 applications from illium softwere (trial luckily) with desktop...and guess what the the desktop dont sync with the phone (the main reason of annoyance is that i have load of info to import from splashid palm version)

the other one is internet explorer...why oh why cant the application be 'killed' except for going in the task manager...that cost me a 20 minute data call when i though it was swithced off..grrr

anyway thats it for now cause my lunch break is about to finish.

I'll post some more details news later if anyone would like to follow the ramblings of a smartphone newbie.