View Full Version : Jamster with SMT5600

jfreiman
06-15-2005, 06:56 PM
Has anyone had any success at downloading "realtones" to your SMT5600?

www.jamster.com

I've tried selecting the model of my phone as the MPx220 (there is no Audiovox) and eachtime I order a "realtone" I receive a Polymorphyic tone.

For those of you who aren't familiar with Jamster, it's a service which allows you to download ringtones directly to your phone.

Beware of using this service because nearly anything your sign up for will generate a monthly service fee of $5.99 - so be careful and make sure you cancel anyplan you may or may not have knowingly signed up for.

Mike Temporale
06-15-2005, 07:16 PM
Nah, I haven't attempted downloading anything from them. I'm not a fan of entering my phone number on a website. I would prefer to download them to my computer and then transfer them myself.

It sounds like Jamster is having some problems on their end. You might want to contact their support to see what's going on. Just a thought.

jfreiman
06-15-2005, 07:25 PM
It sounds like Jamster is having some problems on their end. You might want to contact their support to see what's going on. Just a thought.

I contacted their support via the phone and got no help at all.

I then sent them 2 requests for help via their online support/customer service form.

We'll see what if anything happens.