View Full Version : Information Type Not Synchronized

Gaire
06-10-2005, 02:36 PM
Unable to synchronize even after MPx220 reformat with the center Action button and the power button.
MS Activesync (3.80 Build 5004) shows Resolve Items resulting in the popup window titled Information Type Not Synchronized. In box text; Items of one or more info types cannot be synchronized. Disconnect and reconnect your device. To view all error messages and dialog boxes that require your input, you must connect to this computer via infrared or serial/USB cable. <OK. <Cancel>
Other USB connections work as well as on my backup desktop PC with the same result. I am unable to synchronize any data.
My last software installed was a program called CityTime Alarms for Smartphone 1.2.0. at www.codecity.net and I have heard nothing form their customer support office. I have uninstalled Activesync and reinstalled ending up with the same result. I have reformatted my MPx220 with no successful ActiveSync. I cannot even do a Microsoft Restore. I even used another smartphone SMT5600 but had the same result. I really miss my smart phone, but this has me totally dumb founded. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated! :roll:

Jerry Raia
06-10-2005, 06:17 PM
Sounds like its a problem on your desktop and not the phone. Have you tried using another usb port on your desktop?