View Full Version : Can't send Email/MMS attachments

gai-jin
05-14-2005, 03:04 PM
I was trying to send a photo to my blogger site yesterday, and wasn't able to. For some reason, I'm not able to send attachments to email anymore. I've tryed power cycling the phone, uninstalling a recent installed app, and have no luck.

I have tried from the photo album app, choosing menu-send-email-- at this point it takes me to the select account screen, where I choose my IMAP email provider (or MMS), and then it takes me to the inbox for that account. It doesn't create a new message or add the attachment, as it used to. This worked fine as little as 4 days ago, but since then I've had to hard reset my device, and reinstall everything. I think the only thing different that I've installed since the hard reset is John Cody's Alerts! beta and Clearvue suite. I can't see where either of these would cause the problem. I've uninstalled Alerts!, still no luck sending photos. I'll try clearvue suite next. Beyond that, has anyone else had this trouble? Anyone have suggestions on how to fix it?

gai-jin