View Full Version : Using MPx220 as modem via TDK Bluetooth PC Card

Dlogan
05-11-2005, 08:30 PM
I just opened my new Bluetooth PC Card from TDK, installed the software, popped the card in, and WOW. First, let me say that I am nowhere near being a techie, but have had no problems getting this card to do almost anything. This thing is sweet. The software makes it very easy to use. In about 10 minutes I had my phone paired with it and my headset paired with it, and ActiveSync working. There is a wizard that creates a DUN connection. That too, worked on my 1st try. The ONLY thing I am having a problem with is getting a VPN connection to run while I'm connected using the DUN connection. I have to have that running to check email. When I click on the VPN dialer, it tries to connect, but eventually tells me that the computer on the other end does not recognize me (or something like that). Does anyone know if there may be a setting I could change to make this go through?

Thanks, dlogan

PS. If you are thinking about a Bluetooth PC Card, as I said, this thing is sweet. It claims to have a range of up 100 meters. Don't know if I really believe that, but I have been farther away than the normal 10 meters with no problem.