View Full Version : Microsoft's MEDC - It All Starts Now

Mike Temporale
05-09-2005, 01:30 PM
As many of you know, Microsoft's Mobile Embedded Developers Conference is getting underway later today in Las Vegas. If you are luck enough to be attending this years events, please keep us in mind when you see or hear something amazing - news [at] smartphonethoughts [dot] com.

For those of you who are not attending, we'll do our best at gathering up the information from around the 'net and posting here for everyone to read. It's widely rumored that Microsoft will reveal it's next generation Windows Mobile OS at this conference. So we expect some nice juicy information to be flowing in from the conference. If you're interested in listening to the latest news, you can subscribe to the MEDC Podcast here. (http://www.microsoft.com/winme/MEDC/MEDCPodcast.xml) For more links and information, check out the official MEDC website. (http://www.medc2005.com/) 8)

gambit
05-09-2005, 05:03 PM
well i'm sitting in the luxor hotel in Las Vegas, and out the window is the mandalay bay, and I will be going over there in an hour to start setting up - excitement plus!

Jason Dunn
05-09-2005, 10:46 PM
well i'm sitting in the luxor hotel in Las Vegas, and out the window is the mandalay bay, and I will be going over there in an hour to start setting up - excitement plus!

Awesome - be sure to keep us posted!

gambit
05-09-2005, 10:54 PM
I went down to the exibitor hall and had a look round, everyone is just setting up. Microsoft has the hummer (car) there, the symbol stand looks like it will be quite cool. both intel and amd are sponsors, so that should in "interesting" ;-)
HP will have a good sized booth too.

Riki

Mike Temporale
05-10-2005, 01:31 AM
Hey Riki, If you've got a camera (phone or digital) and don't mind snapping a couple pictures for the "home" crowd. Just drop them in an email to News@ and one of us will post them here.

Of course, we fully understand that you might not have the free time, or even a camera. ;) 8)

gambit
05-10-2005, 02:44 AM
I was just thinking of doing that, i only have the 'ol HTC feeler, so we'll see how that goes. I don't think I will be close enough to get a good pic of BillG during this keynote, but i'll snap some stands etc for you

riki