View Full Version : Voice problems with MPx220

rsponholtz
04-25-2005, 04:44 PM
Hi, I have been having problems with my MPx220, and wondered if anyone else had experienced this. The phone is about 6 weeks old, never been dropped or anything like that. But, maybe 2 or 3 times a week, someone will call me, I'll answer, and they won't be able to hear me talk. That happens again if they call back. Turning off the phone and turning it back on again fixes the problem....This seems to be the worst problem with this phone - for the most part, I'm happy with the thing.

XeviousMann
04-25-2005, 07:31 PM
This problem was discused in the forms a while ago. Can't rember if anyone found a permenant solution tho. When mine gives me the silent treatment I hit "menu" then "hold" then take the call off hold, then they can hear me... great phone huh?

Kris Kumar
04-26-2005, 03:12 AM
When mine gives me the silent treatment I hit "menu" then "hold" then take the call off hold, then they can hear me... great phone huh?

I believe that is the correct solution. I have never experienced it.

But hopefully the future (long awaited-anticipated) firmware will fix it.

mooker
04-26-2005, 03:21 PM
I experience that quite a bit.

One thing I notice however is that if I leave my mpx220 ON for a long time (2-3days) without shutting it off and back on again, that is when this phone shows all its bugs.. From people not able to hear to the TIME get's screwed up to my alarm not going off and pressing the "ACCEPT" button when a call comes in not working all these and more until I turn it off and on again.

:lol:

Jerry Raia
04-27-2005, 07:59 PM
I have also had this same problem. It wasnt the mute button that cured it though, I had to reboot the phone.

mooker
04-29-2005, 03:26 AM
How about the phone shutting off on you guys when you flip the phone close?

I am a member of another forum and we have a long thread/post on this issue. So I wonder if you also have this problem and how you guys fixed this.

Jerry Raia
04-29-2005, 03:46 AM
I haven't seen that problem myself. I have seen it lockup enough though for no reason! :twisted: