View Full Version : SMT 5600 Software question

talinchka
04-14-2005, 01:18 PM
Hi! I downloaded two softwares - Oxio and another one - which I decided not to use, but I can't seem to get rid of them off my phone. I managed to get rid of some of the content, but not the icon on my menu, and I get an error message whenever I sync that the phone can't execute Oxio To Do. I am now using Papyrus (which I love), so I don't need oxio. Any suggestions?

Thanks! :oops:

Mike Temporale
04-14-2005, 01:32 PM
Have you tried to uninstall it from the Settings / More / Remove Programs ? or did you try and remove the application by deleting the folder?

talinchka
04-14-2005, 05:51 PM
I tried to delete the folder...I now did as you suggested (settings/more/remove programs) but it says that it can't delete oxio. Any suggestions?

Also, on a completely different topic - any idea if it is possible to get 1GB Mini SD cards? I have been looking, but every place appears to be "out of stock," and I'm wondering if the item doesn't yet exist.

Thanks again!

Mike Temporale
04-14-2005, 06:09 PM
I tried to delete the folder...I now did as you suggested (settings/more/remove programs) but it says that it can't delete oxio. Any suggestions?

Reinstall it, then run the remove. Most likely, it's failing because it's been manually removed.

Also, on a completely different topic - any idea if it is possible to get 1GB Mini SD cards? I have been looking, but every place appears to be "out of stock," and I'm wondering if the item doesn't yet exist.

Thanks again!

They're still pretty new. You'll find a couple no-names out there, but I think the brand names haven't appeared on the shelf, yet.

talinchka
04-15-2005, 02:40 PM
Is 512 mb then, sufficient for the device? I.e., having some photo contacts, loading some MP3s, etc? Or, would it be better to wait for SanDisk or another recognizable name for the 1GB?