View Full Version : i-mate SP3I and Jabra freespeak

MRNUTTY
04-13-2005, 02:47 AM
I have paired my SP3I with an H4350 for internet modem service.
I now want to pair my new jabra headset with the phone. however it appears not to see the headset. the phone is set to discoverable, i've done all the steps in the manual, and the ones i used when initiallly pairing the H4350.

any help??
thanks!
John

edit: additional note the H4350 will see the jabra during pairing so the bluetooth it working. is there something with the SP3i that is different.???? it seemed very straightforward the fist time pairing the H4350 and SP3i, and the headset and the h3450, but the headset to SP3i ( the most valuable )is not working :(

MRNUTTY
04-13-2005, 07:37 PM
I have paired my SP3I with an H4350 for internet modem service.
I now want to pair my new jabra headset with the phone. however it appears not to see the headset. the phone is set to discoverable, i've done all the steps in the manual, and the ones i used when initiallly pairing the H4350.

any help??
thanks!
John

edit: additional note the H4350 will see the jabra during pairing so the bluetooth it working. is there something with the SP3i that is different.???? it seemed very straightforward the fist time pairing the H4350 and SP3i, and the headset and the h3450, but the headset to SP3i ( the most valuable )is not working :(

edit: online imate customer service fixed the problem. i had to prep the SP3i to discver the jabra while the jabra was looking for the SP3i.