View Full Version : Jamdat Lemonade on a 5600?

gai-jin
04-07-2005, 03:44 AM
I want to get jamdat lemonade, and went to jamdat.com to buy it, but couldn't seem to get far enough in. It wants carrier name and phone model, but when I choose "cingular" it doesn't show a audiovox 5600 as a choice, and there is no choice for att wireless.

anyone have this software, or know how I can get it on my smartphone?

Mike Temporale
04-07-2005, 11:07 AM
If you're looking for software, check out our affiliate store :D ;)

Seriously, there is little to no hassle about carrier or phone model when shopping on Smartphone.net (not like some of the other mobile software sites) Here's the Jambat app: http://www.smartphone.net/smartphonethoughts/software_detail.asp?id=233

gai-jin
04-07-2005, 04:08 PM
Thanks mike.

FWIW, I tried to order Tweaks2k2 from the affiliate link last night, and it wouldn't let me. It kept telling me the billing address on my CC didn't match the address I put in. But when I closed the window, reopened and went to smartphone.net directly, logged in with the same name and pwd, and used the same stored address and cc num, it worked fine.

I've got to call them today because they never did send me the unlock key for it, so I'll mention it and try to get y'all the credit still. It seems their support email address is no good, it just bounces.

Gai-jin

ctitanic
04-12-2005, 06:58 PM
I have to confess that I try for two weeks to contact them to fix a problem with the registration string on their site and at the end I got the attention from Matt a guy who works in PocketGear.

Mike Temporale
04-12-2005, 07:12 PM
I have to confess that I try for two weeks to contact them to fix a problem with the registration string on their site and at the end I got the attention from Matt a guy who works in PocketGear.

I know Matt, he's a very nice guy. Was he able to help resolve your problem?