View Full Version : Any new info on the MPX300

bspeed
04-06-2005, 08:15 PM
I was wondering if anyone has heard any news update on the MPX300 as to when it might be released and if any carrier such as Cingular will carry it?
Thanks

Bob

Jerry Raia
04-06-2005, 10:12 PM
Well it is now called the MPx, no number. It also is a PocketPC phone and if you hop over to Pocket PC Thoughts (http://www.pocketpcthoughts.com) you will find quite a few threads on the subject most of which lament its lack of memory and other features. Another bang up job from Motorola! :roll:

bspeed
04-06-2005, 11:39 PM
Jerry,
Thanks for ALL the good news! <G>

Bob

Mike Temporale
04-07-2005, 02:56 AM
At this point, you really have to wonder what's gone wrong at Motorola. This phone was announced just about 1 year ago and they still don't have it on the market. :roll:

Jerry Raia
04-07-2005, 03:38 AM
Mike, I'm certain beyond any doubt that Moto will not let that phone out the door until it is PERFECT. They have been working day and night to make this just like the MPx220 roll out! :mrgreen:

mooker
04-29-2005, 11:11 PM
Mike, I'm certain beyond any doubt that Moto will not let that phone out the door until it is PERFECT. They have been working day and night to make this just like the MPx220 roll out! :mrgreen:

It always amazes me that the US is somehow is always late in adopting new techonologies like new cell phones.

Europe and Asia always gets the new and cool looking phones while we get them 5 yrs later...

Like ISDN was big in Europe while we were still dicking with 33.3kbps in the US...

So isnt it that the mpx300 was available in Europe and other countries??

I wonder if this is another of those "test market"... hehehehe..

The standards committee does this a lot. IEEE does this a lot as well before adopting it in the US...

just a thought... 8O