View Full Version : Audiovox XV6600

LenE
04-03-2005, 09:39 AM
Are there any other Audiovox XV6600 users out there that visit this site? I have been looking for a forum site and haven't found it yet. Aximsite is for Axim users and iPAQ has several sites. Many less popular devices have "taken over" other sites. I would love to find a place to share thoughts and ideas with other audiovox users.

Mark Larson
04-03-2005, 11:47 AM
Also try www.modaco.com's forums.

Mike Temporale
04-03-2005, 01:41 PM
Are there any other Audiovox XV6600 users out there that visit this site? I have been looking for a forum site and haven't found it yet. Aximsite is for Axim users and iPAQ has several sites. Many less popular devices have "taken over" other sites. I would love to find a place to share thoughts and ideas with other audiovox users.

The Audiovox 6600 is a POcket PC Phone Edition device. We focus on Smartphone here. :wink: You can check out our sister site: Pocket PC Thoughts (http://www.pocketpcthoughts.com). You'll find plenty of users there. :D

lrdiaz
04-03-2005, 03:32 PM
Try pdaphonehome.com, it has a sub forum for Audiovox XV6600 and PPC6600