View Full Version : MPx220 cell skinz yes!!!!!!!

killah21
03-31-2005, 06:49 AM
I have indeed found some sexy cell skins for the mpx220!! here have a look..
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=35215&item=5763113101&rd=1

Mike Temporale
03-31-2005, 11:17 AM
They've got a huge amount of colours and designs. How hard are those to apply? And how do you apply them?

Jerry Raia
03-31-2005, 05:38 PM
I bit skeptical about these. I bet they look like hell when they start to peel off and then leave a sticky gooey residue on your phone forever.

Mike Temporale
03-31-2005, 05:56 PM
I bit skeptical about these. I bet they look like hell when they start to peel off and then leave a sticky gooey residue on your phone forever.

Oh, there stickers? I kind of thought they were heat shrinks or something.

Jerry Raia
03-31-2005, 06:00 PM
Well they are called "Decals" so I am assuming they stick on....

and peel off on their own :lol:

busytraveler
04-15-2005, 09:14 AM

Well I couldn't resist because of the lack of changeable covers and my 220, while sleak in silver, get boring at times. The stickers are somewhat tricky at first because they somewhat delicate and prone to sticking, the first it's applied whether there are bubbles or not. With a little practice though (had to dump my first attempt) I got them on the phone perfectly. They are actually quite impressive and intricately cut for the 220. I'm impressed with the drastic upgrade in the phone's appearance for such a modest price. I paid a little over $15 for two, and got 1 thrown in for free. After two weeks and constant use, there's no peeling or rubbing off. They come with an alcohol scrub that presumably could be used to remove old glue when you change colors.[/quote]

Jerry Raia
04-16-2005, 01:04 AM
I salute your bravery! Looks like this time it paid off. Now if someone would just make some stickers for the inside of the MPx220 to make it work better....

mooker
04-28-2005, 07:09 PM

Well I couldn't resist because of the lack of changeable covers and my 220, while sleak in silver, get boring at times. The stickers are somewhat tricky at first because they somewhat delicate and prone to sticking, the first it's applied whether there are bubbles or not. With a little practice though (had to dump my first attempt) I got them on the phone perfectly. They are actually quite impressive and intricately cut for the 220. I'm impressed with the drastic upgrade in the phone's appearance for such a modest price. I paid a little over $15 for two, and got 1 thrown in for free. After two weeks and constant use, there's no peeling or rubbing off. They come with an alcohol scrub that presumably could be used to remove old glue when you change colors.[/quote]

Do you mind taking a pic with the skin on? :D