View Full Version : Opera

ctitanic
03-15-2005, 03:58 PM
May be this is an old news guys but for me itīs just like I have discoverd the 8th wonder of the world!

http://www.opera.com/products/mobile/products/

- Multi windows
- Faster
- Detailed download bar
- Full screen navegation

wow! 8O

Mike Temporale
03-15-2005, 04:17 PM
Ya, it's pretty cool. I think the current build is about to expire. I wonder if we'll see any more "technical previews" before the final version is released?

ctitanic
03-15-2005, 04:29 PM
Ya, it's pretty cool. I think the current build is about to expire. I wonder if we'll see any more "technical previews" before the final version is released?

well, as long as they release the final after the expiration of this one I donīt care. :D I gonna buy this one! This is even better than NetFront for Pocket PC!

Spatulator
03-27-2005, 05:46 PM
I think when Opera is ready for public release for smartphone there will be lots of sales. It is easily the most functional browser and a MUST have in my opinion. In the technical preview there are a couple bugs mostly relating to it having trouble releasing memory. If you are going to exit the program be prepared to reset the phone if you want to get back into it. But even with its faults it is the only browser that makes surfing your phone bearable.

sracer
03-27-2005, 10:11 PM
I've never paid for a web browser in my life... but Opera for SmartPhone may very well be my first. :lol:

Jerry Raia
03-29-2005, 01:30 AM

Yeah the one I have expires at the end of this month (3/31).