View Full Version : Is it just me ? Picture Quality

johnandletireyes
03-07-2005, 06:57 PM
I used to have a Nokia 3650 and it took better pics than my SMT5600. My wife has a Motorola V551 and MAN, the pics are of decent quality. The pics taken from the SMT5600 have a greenish tint to them. I notice as soon as the camera software launches, the screen goes from what would be a good exposure to what appears to be the greenish exposure screen. This all happens within a second.

Does anyone know of camera software that works for this phone so I dont have to use what Audiovox provides to take pictures?

Jason Dunn
03-07-2005, 09:12 PM
I don't have mine in front of me at the moment, but I think under the settings you'll find an exposure settting for outdoors, indoor lighting, etc. Try changing that and see if the exposure looks any better. The quality of the camera is quite poor, but that's what I've come to expect from a camera phone. ;-)

Kris Kumar
03-08-2005, 12:32 PM
The camera is not that great. I have similar phone (i-mate SP3i, same hardware different plastic shell) and it's camera does not have greenish tinge, unless as Jason mentioned I mess with the exposure settings. I use the Auto and Night mode, and sometimes Daylight. Never been happy with Fluorescent and Incandescent.

Check the selection under Menu->Ambience.