View Full Version : Mike's 3000th Post is Almost Here!

Jerry Raia
02-23-2005, 09:48 AM
As of this moment Mike is approaching the 3000th post. I think we should mark the event in some way. I think a commemorative post is in order. We could make one of those cheesy gold mint coins out of it sell them and make millions.....or not.

Any other thoughts on this?

Mike Temporale
02-23-2005, 01:57 PM
I'm willing to autograph each and every one of them too. :lol:

Maybe it would be a better idea to offer a Smartphone Thoughts Team Picture. That way I have something to remember you guys by when my wife kicks me to the curb. :wink: She thinks I spend too much time at the computer. I don't know where she comes up with this stuff. I'm only in front of the computer all day, and most of the night. :wink: :lol:

Jerry Raia
02-23-2005, 04:20 PM
I'm willing to autograph each and every one of them too. :lol:

Maybe it would be a better idea to offer a Smartphone Thoughts Team Picture. That way I have something to remember you guys by when my wife kicks me to the curb. :wink: She thinks I spend too much time at the computer. I don't know where she comes up with this stuff. I'm only in front of the computer all day, and most of the night. :wink: :lol:

Tell her that's just not true. I know lots of people that spend more time than that on the computer...sheesh! :lol:

Mike Temporale
02-23-2005, 04:47 PM
I know! My laptop was off... Erm, ok.... I wasn't in front of my laptop from midnight to 5am. And then there's the train ride to and from the office. I don't use my laptop then... oh, wait. Ya I do, and if I'm not using my laptop I am using my Smartphone or iPAQ. :?

I might need help.

Jerry Raia
02-23-2005, 04:57 PM
Erm, ok.... I wasn't in front of my laptop from midnight to 5am.

Let's not minimize the FIVE ENTIRE HOURS Mike. I think she needs intervention of some kind. :lol: