View Full Version : How do I add Bluetooth to my DESKTOP PC so that I can active sync my Outlook wirelessly?

niceguymr
02-08-2005, 07:53 PM
Does anyone know what I need to buy for my desktop computer so that I can ACTIVESYNC my MPX220 with my DESKTOP using BLUETOOTH?

Does this really work? I feel like I would be dreaming if I could sync my MPX220 with my Outlook completely wirelessly.

Mike Temporale
02-08-2005, 08:10 PM
Sure it works. You just need to add a Bluetooth adapter. Prehaps someone else here can suggest one for a desktop machine. My laptop came with it built-in. 8)

x98769
02-09-2005, 10:16 PM
I purchased a Belkin Bluetooth USB adapter but I'm having trouble preforming a wireless sync. I set up a key code between my phone and PC and it registers automaticaly, but no sync.

I've been playing around with the Microsoft Activesync software that came with the MPX220, but I don't see that option???? In Activesync Help the have connecting with the cable, cradle, infared...but no bluetooth, which doesn't seem right???

HELP

Mike Temporale
02-10-2005, 02:09 AM
I purchased a Belkin Bluetooth USB adapter but I'm having trouble preforming a wireless sync. I set up a key code between my phone and PC and it registers automaticaly, but no sync.

I've been playing around with the Microsoft Activesync software that came with the MPX220, but I don't see that option???? In Activesync Help the have connecting with the cable, cradle, infared...but no bluetooth, which doesn't seem right???

HELP

Your Bluetooth should map to a Com port. Mine maps to COM 5, not sure where you can check this setting, but if you run the get connected wizard it checks all the COM ports and it should find the right one.