View Full Version : HELP!!! With homescreen and tasks

Jeff Song
12-29-2004, 10:33 AM
Hello everyone, i've been lurking here for a while but i just got a smartphone from amazon.com, the great SMT5600! I have been a longtime pocket pc + BT cell phone user, but wanted a converged device, and after much research and debate, decided that the SMT was the best choice for me, and I am now using the unlocked phone on T-Mobile!

Now on to the meat of the topic- I am a heavy user of tasks and would like to at least have some sort of plugin to use on my homescreen. To my joy I found out about RJtasks, and immediately installed it. However, I cannot for the life of me figure out how to use it. I am using RJshortcut, which is a great program as well, but still cannot get RJtasks to run. I don't know what i am doing wrong, can someone tell me how to activate the program? Thanks so much!

stevew
12-29-2004, 02:20 PM
Have you tried to contact the developer at all? From what I read it is for Smartphone 2002 devices.

Jerry Raia
12-29-2004, 05:12 PM
I have them on my MPx220 (2003 SE), they work fine. There are a lot of threads about those plugins on MoDaCo. (http://smartphone.modaco.com) You should be able to find a lot of info on them there.

Jeff Song
12-30-2004, 09:02 PM
I figured it out, the XML file had an error (from me :o ) Thanks for the help!

Jerry Raia
12-31-2004, 12:38 AM
I figured it out, the XML file had an error (from me :o ) Thanks for the help!

Easy mistake to make. I have an XML right now that I can't find the dang error on too.