View Full Version : closing programs

rzanology
12-21-2004, 02:12 AM
im still new to the SP os....so im still trying to learn a few things. How do i make sure a program is closed? Also...how do I tell certain programs not to close? For instance...I love the agile instant messenger program, I want it to stay open and online as long as there’s an internet connection, but it always seems to log off and close after 10 minutes or so. Can any one help with this?

Mike Temporale
12-21-2004, 03:22 AM
Agile seems to do that. MSNM will stay connected, but Agile will log you out after a period of inactivity.

For the most part, you don't need to worry about closing an application, the phone will automatically close them as is required. So if the application doesn't have an exit menu item, then don't worry about closing it.

If you really want to be in control over the applications running, you need to look at getting a task manager application. Some phone come with one, while others don't. What phone do you have?

rzanology
12-21-2004, 07:18 PM
im using the mpx 220. Nice phone accept for the low volume! Do you know of any other instant messaging programs out there? I really like the agile...but it sucks that it keeps closing :(