View Full Version : mpx 220 firmware

rzanology
12-20-2004, 12:45 AM
i just called att and had them send me another phone....as i still have the .343 on my current phone. The customer care had no idea what i was talking about when i told them i need a new phone because the old firmware had issues. I just got the phone a week ago....i am worried that the new one they send will still have .343. I read some where that att .343 was the same as cingular's 1.3. Is this true. Also....can't i just go to the att or cingular store and have them update it there?

rzanology
12-24-2004, 03:21 AM
okay so i got the new phone....and its still the old firmware. So i guess im going to have to wait to moto makes a download :(

Mike Temporale
12-24-2004, 03:30 AM
i guess im going to have to wait to moto makes a download :(

I wouldn't hold your breath on that. They never released a download for WM2003 update for the MPx200.

Jerry Raia
12-24-2004, 09:16 AM
Every Moto I've ever owned that had an update had to be done at a store. Even still I agree with Mike and think it's not very likely in this case that an update will be made available to even the Cingular/ATT dealers. I would talk to Moto but it wont be easy to get a coherent response unless you happen to get the right person on the phone.