View Full Version : Can't Sync Contacts and Calendar with Active Sync

waden4u
12-15-2004, 03:45 PM
Anyone know why I can only sync Tasks? I am trying to sync with my exchange server but it give me the same problem when I try to sync with just my computer. I tried to call Motorola and of cousrse somebody from India who I couldn't understand told me that I can't use active sync with the MPX220. And no one at Cingular knows a thing about the phone. So I am stuck.

What is up?

Mike Temporale
12-15-2004, 06:05 PM
Not sure... I would try deleting the partnership and then setting it up again. Just a thought. :)

waden4u
12-15-2004, 06:07 PM
I have tried deleting my partnership. I have tried all kinds of settings. I did find an error message saying Error Cod: INTERNET-31

Hobbes
12-15-2004, 10:53 PM
I've seen this before. Uninstall Activesync and reinstall. I'd delete the partnership anyway. If that doesn't work, I'd say its your local profile on the PC itself.

Like I said, I've seen this before and I THINK I uninstalled Activesync and reinstalled and that solved it. But that doesn't, the local profile is the next step.

chiptransisto
12-16-2004, 01:51 AM
Walden4u, In your settings on activsync, ther is a check box that you want to sync with exchange. If you are just syncing with your desktop, uncheck that box and you'll see your contact, calendar, etc. appear. You'll then be able to sync all.
Good luck!