View Full Version : Free HS810 Headset!!!

Jerry Raia
12-10-2004, 06:19 PM
Well I just got an email from Motorola saying if I buy the MPx220 I have a shot at a free HS810 headset. Of course I had already filled out this silly thing when I first got my MPx220 2 1/2 months ago and the message at the end of the process was "we will contact you in 2-4 weeks". All I have gotten so far is this thing again.

I filled out the form again and at the end I got the same 2-4 week note in addition to a note that says: "expires October 29 2004"

I think the same guy who is in charge of emails is also making their phones! :roll:

PPCMD
12-10-2004, 07:03 PM
Every MPx220 user should get one packaged with their phone for the hassles we faced.

audinik
12-10-2004, 08:55 PM
but since I had pre-registered some time ago (back when the offer was exclusively with ATT Wireless, AND you had to pre-register prior to the phone being available AND you had to be one of the first 1000 to register their phone when you actually bought it), I got a nice page telling me that I had already registered. Hmmm, I suppose it would be too much to ask that my headset is already in the mail, so I guess I'll have to try again with a different postal and/or e-mail address...

Jerry Raia
12-10-2004, 10:14 PM
Well it seems they dont even know I had registered once. No matter my odds of seeing a headset are about the same of my odds to win the lottery. ZERO

ryanasha
12-11-2004, 02:12 AM
My situation is the same as audinik, except I just got my phone on Saturday through my FAN account after many attempts to get me to switch to Cingular. I finally got someone who knew what they were doing and got my MPX220 without having to make any changes to my account. I just got my email notification today, and registered immediately.